Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My First Order From Hancock's of Paducah

Recently I ordered some fabric from Hancockís of Paducah. I waited about 3 weeks and when I hadnít received the order, I called them. They were so nice, immediately replaced the lost order, and even sent it by Fed Express at no extra charge. I couldnít have been treated better as a customer.

The other day I needed a screwdriver and went out to my husbandís workbench in the garage to get one. Of course, you already know what I found on the bench along with other mail. How embarrassing!

I called Hancockís, paid them for the second shipment, and apologized. The customer service person was very nice about the whole thing but I think she was laughing under her breath. I know I would have.

I just wanted to let everyone know what a great online experience I had with Hancockís of Paducah, especially since this was my first order from them. And, by the way, the material is beautiful and great quality.

Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!
    Blog Entries
    That's awesome and funny at the same time. I love Hancocks of Paducah. I'm glad I can't afford to make the 40 minute drive there or my DH would probably divorce me. LOL!!

Blog Entries
    Thank you for sharing this with us, and for your honesty too!! :D:D:D

Thanks for your post. Enjoyed your story and those work benches can get husbands in trouble. You handled it well and I can hear the snickering of the customer service person. AND you have two orders that will not go to waste. Lucky you.

LOL Too funny. Oh well DH can't complain about you spending money on fabric. It is his fault you have double the order.

And the DH is in the dog house????

Formerly NY, IL, AL, TN, HI, FL, AL, and Germany. Now living in TN again.
    What a fabulous person you are! And, DH is pretty good too! His error got you double fabric. lol