Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
My Little Gracie Frame >

My Little Gracie Frame

My Little Gracie Frame

Old 11-27-2011, 05:42 PM

Default My Little Gracie Frame

About a year ago I bought a used Little Gracie frame to put my Pfaff 1100 on with a 9" throut. I wanted a longarm but I thought this would be a good place to start. Well anyway I spent the day setting it up. We had rearrange the house because we are in a small apartment for now. The Little Gracie is only 8' long and that is all the room I have. I still need to make leaders for it but I will save that for tomorrow night. I thought I could learn on this and buy a long arm or a mid arm when I retire. I got my medicare card this week but it is not good until 1 Jan.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:14 PM

Congratulations!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:18 PM

I, too, have a Little Gracie frame and would like a mid or long arm sometime down the road. Have fun.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:24 PM

You will love it and get lots of use from it! I also had the Little Gracie and put the Juki TL98Q on it. Due to some health issues, I couldn't quilt so I made the decision to sell the whole kit and kaboodle. As a result of good medical care, I find I can quilt again. I am so, so sorry I sold my stuff! Enjoy your quilting!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:33 PM

I bought one in May, and have yet to get it fully assembled.....I can't wait....there are two pictures with the info....and they are conflicting on how the top looks....but still hope to get it going soon, but I have to wait....a good while to retire...and to boot I am self employed real estate broker.......................but one thing I must say....God is good to me and will provide...and I know I will enjoy it...but wish it was ready now!
Old 11-27-2011, 06:45 PM

Debbie, if you have any problems understanding the directions for setting up your frame, do not hesitate to call The Grace Company. They are the most patient, helpful and thoughtful people to deal with! I had a problem when I purchased the stitch regulator. It was "Operator error" (that would be ME!) but they spent so much time on the phone with me, sending me new parts thinking what I had was defective, and then just laughed when we realized the only thing wrong was the user!!!
Old 11-28-2011, 04:37 AM

I bought a Little Gracie II used with a Brother 1500 and so far it seems to work ok! I really have not had enough time to get used to the whole setup as I am working alot of extra hours due to the holiday season. But putting together the frame was not hard at all. But it was tedious. Just follow the directions to the "T" and you should have no problem. And I dealt with the Grace company on another matter. They were great!