I haven't seen one with this modification, though there must be. Thought you might like a look-see. I framed the pocket by putting the straps all the way down to the bottom fabric. And since the back straps had to match I put a pocket there too. The pocket is about 7" wide and the straps are supposed to sit 6" apart at the top edge so I angled them in a little to fit.
I put pleats in some of the inside pocket sections to make them a little roomier than if they were just flat. This gave extra fabric at the top of those sections so I put elastic in there to gather them.
This bag is for my sister's dog walking friend, her dog is a Border Collie of course. His name, Indy, was not on the trim fabric, which is all pet names, so I stitched it on the pocket trim. And the toggle is a real nylabone, I hope Indy doesn't try to chew it, LOL.
This is my fifth bow tucks tote, so far, . They are so much fun to make and I find I tweak something on all so each is a little different. I use Choroplast for the stiffening in the bottom. It's that plastic sheet stuff that looks like cardboard but is much stronger yet still lightweight. If anyone tries it, be sure to cut the corners as they can be rather sharp and might put a hole in your fabric. I make a "pillowcase" kind of covering for it so it can be taken out and the cover washed with the rest of the bag, if it needs washing.