Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My New Grace Frame

I found a Grace Z44 on sale on line about two or three months ago.. couldn't believe it was on sale and then I found a coupon for free shipping! yippee! So I ordered it and it has been sitting in my sunroom in the box.. today is the day we get it out and set it up! I am so excited, but a little scared of it too! Wish us luck that all the parts are there and that when Pam comes over to help me put a quilt in it that everything goes smooth!

Congratulations and good luck. Is this frame for hand quilting or will you be putting a machine on it? (sorry to lazy to look up the frame on line!)

Good luck today! Post pics of the process and when it's all done that way we know if it was a headache or an enjoyable experience!!! Have fun & enjoy the weekend!

Blog Entries
    Congratulations and post pictures when you get her set up

Congrats! My Grandma just gave me hers too...she never used it, and I just have to pick it up. I have NO idea how to use it though....

congrats on your new frame. You are going to love it.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyMonkey
    I found a Grace Z44 on sale on line about two or three months ago.. couldn't believe it was on sale and then I found a coupon for free shipping! yippee! So I ordered it and it has been sitting in my sunroom in the box.. today is the day we get it out and set it up! I am so excited, but a little scared of it too! Wish us luck that all the parts are there and that when Pam comes over to help me put a quilt in it that everything goes smooth!

Huge Congrats!!! When I was quilting my sons quilt I remembered exactly why I wanted a quilting machine. My arms, shoulders, and hands were so sore.. Even my back!!.. So let us know how it goes... I might be rethinking a quilting machine..

YEA!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to you. Remember You control it, it doesn't control you. lol lol Have Fun

thank you all! My "Lovin' Man" is putting it together and so far there has been no cussing, so I think it is going well! I will be hand quilting with it. For some reason, I really enjoy hand quilting. I am going to try and give the Aunt Becky a try that Pam gave me! I hope I can get the hang of it, I just now got used to using a thimble (really still working on that) my hands really took a beating! I am so excited though. I will take pictures when it is up and has a quilt in it!