Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My New Janome 11000 SE!

Well, I just got home and am itching to open her up, but had to tell everyone first. This is so exciting.

Please, if anyone has one out there, please let me know. I am sure I will need all the help I can get!!!! Now, I have to find a name. What fun!

Welcome to the Janome family, I have an 11000SE too and just LOVE IT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wtxpeach
    Well, I just got home and am itching to open her up, but had to tell everyone first. This is so exciting.

Please, if anyone has one out there, please let me know. I am sure I will need all the help I can get!!!! Now, I have to find a name. What fun!

Kathy, I want to hear all about it. I plan to do some machine quilting as well as embroidery and can't wait to start; I just have to figure out getting it out of the box and setting it up. LOL

Mine has not been updated to an SE, so my 11000 does not have quite the capabilities of yours. It is a marvelous machine, smoooth, smooth, smooth. I bought mine second hand (but hardly used) so I have not been able to take classes at a shop. I have pretty much figured it out. I would like to take classes using the embroidery. I have done designs, monograms etc. that are on the machine. Just go through the book. Also, the Janome forum is quite helpful. It's on the Janome website. Have fun!

Blog Entries
    Woo Hoo!! Happy Sewing :D:D:D

Thanks, Boxerlady. I will check out the Janome Forum. Great idea!