Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: My New Janome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat F. C.
    They are great machines. I am hoping to get a Janome 350E does anyone have any comments on them?
    I have the 6600 and the 350E and I love both!

Congrats, I love playing with new machines!

I see your pic. of the lone star. I am also working on one what pattern did you use.
    Hi, I did it with a group and it was from a book by Jenny Raiment, but sadly I cannot remember which one. I will try and find out for you !

So glad you like her. I have one too and she's a gem.

On Sunday, I changed to a leather needle and stitched through 4 layers of fabric and a quarter inch thick piece of leather in between, and she didn't even hesitate. I keep the manual within arms reach and refer to it quite alot for different things. I am going to plcae the pages in plastic inserts in a binder so I don't ruin them, that's how much I refer to it.
    Have fun!

I also have a 6600, have had a 350E (& loved it - and my dealer said I used her like an industrial machine and I miss her!). I now have the 6600 and MC1000 and love them. Great machines. So glad you are enjoying yours and to Pat F.C. - don't hesitate to get a 350E - you will love it! Just start gathering machine embroidery thread now (LOL).

I have a Janome, and I love her. There is nothing she can't do, except embroidery. I can use any thread and sew as many layers as I want. I admire your picture and have made many of them in a size that is used as a trivet. I used to go to craft shows and have sold 100's of them.
    Sue

They are great machines. I am hoping to get a Janome 350E does anyone have any comments on them?
    I have had my 350E for 2 years and love it. I make my own quilt labels, make Maxine tea towels as gifts, personalize items, embellish items, make quilt blocks to my heart's content. Rather than mess with my computer, I bought an external hard drive to use for cd's and my machine. When I am sewing on m y 6600, my label is being embroidered on the 350E.

Thanks Callie, My birthday is coming up and all I asked for is thread. lol. Although my husband was nice enough to pay for my registration and classes at the Houston quilt show.

I have the 350 E and been having a ball with it

Blog Entries
    me too, i have one..she is wonderful. she is about 5 years old now...would not trade her for any other machine on the market!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast