Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My new machine

Item: Vintage 1927 White Rotary Electric Sewing Machine - #8382846
    Price: $9.99
    plus some handling.

from ShopGoodwill. The machine is in Indy, and my sis will pick it up this week.

The ID plate says "patented 1927" , nor manufactured in 1927. Supposed to be dirty, but in running condiiton.

Sis will bring it down the next time she comes this way.

And yes--------------sitting here patiently--------------also waiting for newest grand tomorrow probably. DD went to hospital tonight and they'll induce tomorrow. Baby is probably about 9# already---10 days early.

Her doggie, Shrekie, is going insane. INSANE. She's never acted this way before. Tonight's bathroom parades are going to be interesting!

Congrats on the new machine..and congrats in advance of the new baby! My dogs panic when it rains...my one dog goes into the bathroom and stares out the glass block. He knows the difference between the flicker of the TV and the lightning! I bet the dog is picking up on your excited energy...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrannieAnnie
    Item: Vintage 1927 White Rotary Electric Sewing Machine - #8382846
    Price: $9.99
    plus some handling.

from ShopGoodwill. The machine is in Indy, and my sis will pick it up this week.

The ID plate says "patented 1927" , nor manufactured in 1927. Supposed to be dirty, but in running condiiton.

Sis will bring it down the next time she comes this way.

And yes--------------sitting here patiently--------------also waiting for newest grand tomorrow probably. DD went to hospital tonight and they'll induce tomorrow. Baby is probably about 9# already---10 days early.

Her doggie, Shrekie, is going insane. INSANE. She's never acted this way before. Tonight's bathroom parades are going to be interesting!
    Congradulations on your new Grand ---- I can feel for her-both my sons were 10 lbs-and one was 23" long! He came on his due date, too!! (C-sections for both, though!)

Quote Originally Posted by soccertxi
    Congrats on the new machine..and congrats in advance of the new baby! My dogs panic when it rains...my one dog goes into the bathroom and stares out the glass block. He knows the difference between the flicker of the TV and the lightning! I bet the dog is picking up on your excited energy...
    DD's at a hospital about 13-14 miles away and I swear this dog knows it.

I'm still laid back------------getting ready for a good night's sleep so I can rock baby and read to him or her tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    Contests on both!!!

Congrats on new grandbaby. Hope everything goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel
    Congrats on new grandbaby. Hope everything goes well.
    Haven't heard anything yet! Should be sewing but I'm not. oh well