Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: My Squishie from a North East Quilter

I had two people sent me messages last week, asking if I wanted fabric they have for my children's quilts. Of course I said yes, but the two manila envelopes from same person, I received Mon 22nd leaves me clueless. I went to Search to find out who, but couldn't figure it out. I asked PatriceJ & she doesn't have a Master List. It's someone's return address I. Varney, Hudson NH. If anyone knows this person, please tell them Thank You from me. I hope the person sees this. There was a blue fabric with peacocks & Kitty fab w/houses, plus a Santa Christmas fab w/lots of tiny colorful blocks, plus a bag of small green remnants. I will hand wash these & line dry as our weather is in 70s (rain tomorrow). Love to all the SQAs. I will post pics when I get more camera batteries.

Hope you find your secret angel!

Blog Entries
    Can you go back to your private messages in the inbox folder and read those messages again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheila Elaine
    I had two people sent me messages last week, asking if I wanted fabric they have for my children's quilts. Of course I said yes, but the two manila envelopes from same person, I received Mon 22nd leaves me clueless. I went to Search to find out who, but couldn't figure it out. I asked PatriceJ & she doesn't have a Master List. It's someone's return address I. Varney, Hudson NH. If anyone knows this person, please tell them Thank You from me. I hope the person sees this. There was a blue fabric with peacocks & Kitty fab w/houses, plus a Santa Christmas fab w/lots of tiny colorful blocks, plus a bag of small green remnants. I will hand wash these & line dry as our weather is in 70s (rain tomorrow). Love to all the SQAs. I will post pics when I get more camera batteries.

The person may want to be a secret.

Sounds like people are doing some good deeds. It is a very heartwarming thought.

JenniePenny, I have a Private Message from you from last week, so is it you? You had said you had fabric you wanted to give me. The mystery package had kitties on beige w/houses, peacocks on blue, several orange & other colors, plus a yard of really cute Santa Christmas bright colored squares. I want to Thank you and Yolanda for sending me Private Messages & I got her fabrics yesterday (green frogs & lady bugs on blue). I want to get this all washed up, spray starched & ironed so I can put it away until I get the other Quilt 4 Kids & quilt for my friend done. I hate having to wait to work on new creations, but so be it.

:oops:
    guilty! You found out!

Have fun with those fabrics. :-P

Thank you, thank you, thank you.........! Yes, you did a great deed. I had seen the kitty cats leaping fabric I think in a kit (I may be wrong), but it is a great one for cat lovers. I plan to make a wall hanging out of it (when I get this other stuff finished). Thanks again for thinking of me & sending it & the rest. Are your halo & angel wings inflated yet? {{{HUGS}}}

Blog Entries
    Awww :D:D:D we do have awesome SQA's here :D:D:D

How nice you got some more great fabric.