Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My Voyager is here!!

So I picked up my Voyager 17 after lunch today - it's in my car waiting for hubby to pick her up - she's pretty heavy at 70 pounds... might need to call her Bertha lol. We'll see after I run her a bit over the next few weeks and see if a name pops up.

I got her used off of Craigslist. The Nolting dealer out of GA gotten her in on a trade and I was able to buy her and now after waiting for a few weeks to get her she's here! The dealer was coming to town for the quilt show and he said he'd bring her out when he came here - which he did. He's a great guy :)

I'll get pictures of my cramped sewing room one of these days - but she's a beauty!! I can't wait to learn to use her!!!

That is so awesome. Congrats!!! Happy quilting.

Blog Entries
    I'm so pleased for you, I wish we had something like Craiglist here in Ireland.

WooHoo! Can't wait to see pictures!! :D

How cool is that? Can't wait to see pictures and then some quilting you do on it!!!

Looks like it might be awhile - I need to now get a bobbin winder - it didn't have it with it although I've got the instruction manual for it so the woman that traded in my machine kept that - and I don't blame her since she'd need it for the machine she now has and all - and she forgot to send in all the parts to the stitch length regulator so they're going to be replacing those parts for me...

It's all good though. I should have it up and running by sometime next week!!
    I'll definitely post up pics once I get it all set up - and then I'll take pics of the quilting I get done on it. I will say it is heavy. Really heavy. I do wish I could have afforded a less heavy machine but it's all good in the end. I figure after my husband has lifted it on and off the carriage a dozen times or so he'll ask me to sell it and replace it with a lighter machine lol

Blog Entries
    Congrats!
    Hope you have many hours of happy quilting! :D

I am so happy for you. When you get her set up take some pics for us. I would love to see her. Have fun too.

Congrats! Have fun with her.

I got my Voyager 17 last year and was thrilled. Didn't have a dh to move it for me so I struggled a bit, but got it all set up and running. Since then, I've had soooo much fun with anything I quilt. It gives me so much freedom to do whatever I want to do. I just LOVE my Voyager. By the way, I named mine "Miss Magic". lol
    Have tons of fun with yours. I know u will.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast