Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: on my way for a bow tuck

Hubby gave me a pair of his ACU'S so today I ordered the pattern to make a bow tuck purse. For the outside pockets I will use the ones already on his uniform so that cuts some of it in half. Im uber excited to get started and test it out! :mrgreen:

Have fun and keep us posted, I would love to see your progress. I haven't attempted a bow tuck yet, but they are very cute!

Blog Entries
    Your bow tuck that you have planed will be awesome. Extra special because it is part of your hubby that you are carting around with you. Very creative. :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by odomjenn
    Hubby gave me a pair of his ACU'S so today I ordered the pattern to make a bow tuck purse. For the outside pockets I will use the ones already on his uniform so that cuts some of it in half. Im uber excited to get started and test it out! :mrgreen:
    Great idea. My DIL just made a dress for my GD out of ACU's for her dads homecomming in three weeks.