Old 12-25-2012, 02:43 PM

How sweet of him. What a great guy!!
Old 12-25-2012, 02:59 PM

Perfection all round. Congratulations.
Old 12-26-2012, 05:55 AM

What a great guy!!! Congrats !
Old 12-26-2012, 07:30 AM
Power Poster

Congratulations. It's always nice when hubby actually listens to what you want/need. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:14 AM

That is wonderful. Can never have enough light.
Old 12-26-2012, 03:11 PM

What a wonderful sneaky handy hubby. Lucky you! Enjoy
Old 12-26-2012, 06:42 PM

What a nice surprise!
Old 12-26-2012, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by aborning View Post
Today I had to work all day and when I came home and went into the basement searching for something--I glanced over at my APQS long arm and there I saw it! He had made me a overhead lighting bar that attaches to the sides of my machine, I hinted alot about that last summer and showed him pictures of some on-line and told him that that was all I wanted for Xmas this year --and that he could make it for me this winter when he had a little free time. The other day I mentioned about the lights again--because I just don't have adequate lighting and I have a work light set up but unfortunately --it also doubles as a heat lamp!! The other day when I talked about the overhead lighting, he acted like he didn't even remember talking about the overhead light bar last summer. I was so totally surprised today when I saw the overhead lighting-all attached to my machine! It is perfect--and I have a quilt loaded that I have been working on for my SIL that needs to be done in a couple days so I will be working on it yet tonight. It's nice to have really good lighting now. I would post a picture but I don't know how.
I wish you could post a pic so I could show my better half the kind of lighting he could set up for me.
Old 12-27-2012, 10:56 AM
Power Poster

[QUOTE=aborning;5739106]Today I had to work all day and when I came home and went into the basement searching for something--I glanced over at my APQS long arm and there I saw it! He had made me a overhead lighting bar that attaches to the sides of my machine, I hinted alot about that last summer and showed him pictures of some on-line and told him that that was all I wanted for Xmas this year --and that he could make it for me this winter when he had a little free time. The other day I mentioned about the lights again--because I just don't have adequate lighting and I have a work light set up but unfortunately --it also doubles as a heat lamp!! The other day when I talked about the overhead lighting, he acted like he didn't even remember talking about the overhead light bar last summer. I was so totally surprised today when I saw the overhead lighting-all attached to my machine! It is perfect--and I have a quilt loaded that I have been working on for my SIL that needs to be done in a couple days so I will be working on it yet tonight. It's nice to have really good lighting now. I would post a picture but I don't know how.[/Q

What a great present.....Enjoy!
Old 12-27-2012, 10:59 AM
Power Poster

Glad hubby listens to you! Congrats on your nice gift! Happy quilting in the new year!!