Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Myrtle Beach

Blog Entries
    We are planning on going to Myrtle Beach this summer and I was wondering if anyone has a favorite quilting store in that area???

Quilter's Cottage, Garden City
    Accent Sewing, Murrell's Inlet
    Sew Many Common Threads, Conway
    All these are very near Myrtle Beach.
    There is another shop in the area. I will not shop there, nor would recommond the shop.

Send a PM to board member Sewgull. She lives in the area and directed my to a couple of very nice stores when we visited there in February. One was in Murrell's Inlet and the other was on the interstate heading to Conway. Have fun, it is a wonderful area.

Quote Originally Posted by sewgull
    Quilter's Cottage, Garden City
    Accent Sewing, Murrell's Inlet
    Sew Many Common Threads, Conway
    All these are very near Myrtle Beach.
    There is another shop in the area. I will not shop there, nor would recommond the shop.
    Sewgull, you beat me to it. I wasn't sure of the store names but knew that you could help.

We met at Sew Many Common Threads, I was so excited to meet you. Let me know when you return. I was at Sew MCT, last week and they ask about you.

We met at Sew Many Common Threads, I was so excited to meet you. Let me know when you return. I was at Sew MCT, last week and they ask about you.
    We have not yet decided where we will stay next winter, but if it is anywhere near Myrtle Beach I will be in touch and we can plan a dinner "out" or a sew "in". We have upgraded our RV to a fifth wheel and I have made sure there is a space for a sewing machine and quilting "necessities". Some of the fabric I got while at SMCT is still waiting for just the right project :oops:. Did you find fabric for your John Deere project?

Quote Originally Posted by MamaBear61
    We have not yet decided where we will stay next winter, but if it is anywhere near Myrtle Beach I will be in touch and we can plan a dinner "out" or a sew "in". We have upgraded our RV to a fifth wheel and I have made sure there is a space for a sewing machine and quilting "necessities". Some of the fabric I got while at SMCT is still waiting for just the right project :oops:. Did you find fabric for your John Deere project?
    I am about finished the John Deere quilt. Will post pictures when completed.