Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mystery Quilt Thread final clues, page 8, mystery 95% solved, page 9

I need a few more details before I commit, but I would love to know more.

Blog Entries
    I'm interested.
    Count me in.
    Purple

I could be interested but would like more details before I commit.

I'm not sure as I don't know how to paper piece or use templetes yet. Could we change the colors? I don't know how a mystery quilt as a group works?

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    Count me in! I have been eyeing up the mystery quilts online and have been wanting to give one a try. It would be oh so much fun to do one with the lovely ladies on the board as I'm sure there would be tips and pointers with things get rough.

I also haven't made a Christmas quilt and would love to do one. I'm getting excited!!

I might be interested, just as some others have stated I would like a few more details first.

Mona

You have my ears perked up.. I will keep watching!

I have to agree with Pat, I don't want to be caught in a copyright infringment. I would also need more details: Whoever the creator is does the quilt themselves from their instructions before posting (just got caught up in an on-line project tht went haywire).
    I've done lots of mystery quilts and think they are so much fun would love to join in on this one.

Can you tell us a bit about how it works is it like where someone makes a block and then sends it on to the next to make a border. OR do you just print instructions and we all just get on with it with our own materials and follow mystery directions. LOL does that make sense. Tell us more, would be interested if its not one to post out, because its not fair because of the postage costs.

Elle

In the past I've always been give a list of fabric requirements with things like dark should highly contrast light or this 'color b' would be a good place to use a large floral or focus fabric.
    Then when it starts, you get clue #1 which may be cut and sew 50 'blah, blah'. Then you wait for Clue #2......
    I have done Debbie Caffrey mysteries and Merry Mayhem, Inspector Cluesew. Go to www.Planetpatchwork.com they usually have a mystery going.
    A small disclaimer the one I mentioned in above post was a BOM not a mystery.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast