Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Naked in Houston?

Oops. It's too late to edit that, so I have to correct what I typed. I meant "half hour", and it's more like ESE. It's officially a half hour from The Galleria area, for example - in flowing traffic. I thought of an angle you could try - hehe. If he has a chance to visit some of the local attractions, he might like Space Center Houston (a Disney operated theme attraction near NASA Johnson Space Center) which would be not too far from Painted Pony. If you sent him out to LaPorte just for the lovely store, he might regret ever offering to help out.
    We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.
    ~ Charles Kingsley

Just an update - I've ordered quite a few things and had them (sucessfully!) sent to his hotel, including an extra bag he collected from Walmart. Unfortunately the large June Tailor Shape Cut doesn't fit in either of them......oops! He's going to ask about it at the airport and if it's too much in extra baggage he'll have to leave it.
    Lang may yer lum reek.

Quote Originally Posted by Knitette View Post
    Just an update - I've ordered quite a few things and had them (sucessfully!) sent to his hotel, including an extra bag he collected from Walmart. Unfortunately the large June Tailor Shape Cut doesn't fit in either of them......oops! He's going to ask about it at the airport and if it's too much in extra baggage he'll have to leave it.
    No way, that looks like a great carry-on item to me!

Knitette: Wasn't going to say anything because your DH seems to be such a great sport but leaving a June Tailor Shape Cut behind, I think there is a law against that and if there isn't there should be. I am glad the long distance ordering is working out.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6