Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Name Ideas Please >

Name Ideas Please

Name Ideas Please

Old 11-08-2016, 01:40 PM

I'm way off ... I see "Kilroy" peeking over the edges (green are his hands) with spikey hair.

There's always gotta be one and it looks like I'm it this time
Old 11-09-2016, 09:38 PM
Power Poster

Oh wow Lots of suggestions since I looked last. Thanks everyone for all of the wonderful suggestions!! I so appreciate it.

Apparently i'm not getting email notifications on this thread. good thing I checked in. LOL

I love all of the suggestions. I will have to think about them and decide what I'd like to go with. Thank you so much for all the input. It makes it so much easier if I have some inspiration to work from.
Old 11-09-2016, 09:46 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Battle Axe View Post
I know once you learn how to use that program it is easy. I've got it and it is installed, but I seem to have hit a wall. Did you just keep at it, did you have a book, how did you learn?
Mostly I just play with it alot! I can get lost in it for hours on end. I also wrote 23 lessons on the EQ so you can use my free lessons if you like.

There is a book for each version. However I didn't think the book was easy to follow. so I wrote my own to help others navigate through the software. I didn't address the more sophisticated updates in EQ7 but these lessons will take you quite aways through the learning process.

go here and you can find all of my lessons. once you get into the EQ section you can click on the pdf link or you can check out each lesson individually here.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/tags/electric+quilt.html

Far as I know all of my links still work okay. If you need any help just let me know. I'm happy to help. I'm a night owl so afternoons or evenings are when I am available usually.
Old 11-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Power Poster

well everyone I named it English Garden. I thought about Pretty Posies but wasn't sure that was right for this one.

I really appreciate everyone's input!! Thank you so much for letting me pick your brains LOL