Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: ne1 going to Ann Arbor Quilt Show 7/26or 7/27?

none of my quilting buddies can go. i soooooo want to go. never been to a quilt show before.

anyone from the area planning to go? would be fun to meet some 'board buddies'!

http://www.gaaqg.com/index.html

Darn! Wish I had know about it! Where in NW Ohio are you? We are going to Lima next weekend, 3 of my boys and my grandchildren live there.

I do hope you find someone to go with you, I've only been to one and it was just awesome. Iwas the Internation Quilt Festival in Houston, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Up North
    Where in NW Ohio are you?
    we're just south of toledo. Ann Arbor is only about 50 minutes, so it makes a nice day trip. other fun stuff to do there, too!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fabricluvr
    we're just south of toledo. Ann Arbor is only about 50 minutes, so it makes a nice day trip. other fun stuff to do there, too!
    Hey you live near Klinger (Mash) LOL Sorry when I read where you live. That's the first thing that popped in my head... Sorry hun. I think my cold has clogged the old brain. Wish I lived closer, I'd go with you.. But I'm in WA

Wish I'd known about the show. We're going thru AA on our way to Mackinaw and back - but we have to come home on the 25th so my husband can go out of town on business the next day. Maybe next year I can schedule our trip better.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    Hey you live near Klinger (Mash) LOL Sorry when I read where you live. That's the first thing that popped in my head... Sorry hun. I think my cold has clogged the old brain. Wish I lived closer, I'd go with you.. But I'm in WA
    yep, jamie farr. they are gearing up for the Jamie Farr Open (golf). signs posted all over the place near the highways.

our only claim to fame? :-)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevanger
    yep, jamie farr. they are gearing up for the Jamie Farr Open (golf). signs posted all over the place near the highways.

our only claim to fame? :-)
    So he's from there for real? Way cool.....

I think you should just go to the Lansing Quilt Show is September. It is suspose to be huge and awsome and amazing and hands down the best quilt show in MI! :D