Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Necessary Quilting/Sewing Tools in Multiples

I got stick on pencil holders at Walmart, a 3 pack for $5. I put one on each sewing machine and one by by cutting table, and everyone has a seam ripper in it. I also use one for my stilleto on my primary use machine.

Blog Entries
    What Jan says....
    AND extra eyeglasses!!!
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Blog Entries
    eye glasses, screwdrivers, thread rippers, pins, SCISSORS, measuring devices, did I say eye glasses?
    NEVER let a sewing machine know you are in a hurry.
    Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Blog Entries
    Yea I think it wouldn't matter how many of antone thing I had I think I still wouldn't be able to find it when I need it LOL!

Standing in front of Walmart begging for fat quarters
    Blog Entries
    Light bulbs for my floor lamp. How does one lose a light bulb? The gremlins steal them
    From the artist formerly known as Missus Fear...Hi, my name is Tracy and I am a hobbyaholic.
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/blogs/m...ear-79671.html

3 of everything mentioned. would be nice. dozen of sew of reading glasses.
    ​debra

Blog Entries
    As my guild has at least one sewing day every week. I have a go "tool box" full of duplicates that I keep in my vehicle at all times. Because I never forget to load my machine (but have forgotten the foot control on more than one occasion), I keep a spare foot control in my go bag as well. Fortunately, our Extension Office has a large supply of mats and rulers, so it isn't necessary to transport those items. No wonder I prefer a van -- I am the proud owner of a travelling sewing room.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by Treasureit View Post
    If I only had one VERY good organizer then I wouldn't be looking for my spare ones..or maybe it should be if I were organized....
    Sounds like me.

I just had to buy 3 "that purple thang", my fav for turning out and poking out corners.......now I can't find that little metal thing with all the small measurements on each part.....1/4", 3/4", 1/2" at al.......so it looks like my next trip to JoAnn's with coupon in had will be several of those things. I have bought multiples on many of the "small" things we use, cleaning brushes, small scissors, purple thang, bobbins (can never have enough of those), ......and a few more I cannot think of at this moment, but always reach for when busy sewing.......and it better be there!!!!

Blog Entries
    Pin holder! (cushion, box, sleeve) Never can find one when I need one!
    Debbie Dresser

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast