Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need 2000 Block of the Month by JoAnn Fabrics

I need the setting instructions for the JoAnn Fabrics Block of the Month for 2000 Century Quilt. I would be so grateful since my dog ate them.

Sorry that your DOG ate them. I don't have the instructions, but I'm sure someone on here will be able to help you out.
    Hi and welcome from the sunny state of Florida!!

Boy...ain't that an old excuse for dog chewing up the instruction??? LOL...but seriously hope you can find someone with one.

Darn that dog! Sorry I can't help, but I want to say that when I first read the title to this topic, I took it to mean you needed 2000 Block of the Month blocks! That would be some big quilt!!

Hi,
    Did you ever get the instructions? I have them and could scan and send to you. Do you have the instructions for August? I am missing that month, but have an extra of another month. I am hoping to collect enough scraps to make that missing month.
    Patty If you still need the instructions, please email me back at :
    quilter855@aol.com

I did get the instruction. I do have instructions for August. I will also look in my scraps to see if I can give you any.

Re: 2000 century quilt, I am looking for Jan. May, Aug, Oct. and setting instructions if any could help Thanks in advance

only need January of the Holiday Tidings 2000, and Century Quilt October. Any out there?

Mszymczyk, Iwill email you privately. I have the Holiday Tidings instructions you are looking for. Didn't get the Century Quilt.
    Current piecing: Zig Zag quilt & LOTL (HSTs done, assembling units)
    Hand piecing project: Apple core (TOP IS DONE!!!! Yay!)