Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need a basket Liner Pattern

Moderator: Sorry if this is in the wrong spot...

I am trying to make some basket liners for my baby's nursery. They didn't come with liners so I have nothing to take apart to get a pattern from. I found one pattern but I don't like it because I want the sides closed. I guess what I want is like a drawstring bag with a square bottom. Does anyone have. know of such a pattern?

Oh and this is the one i didn't like....

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/cr_bas...276824,00.html

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    I looked at this site and was wondering if you couldn't measure your basket like they show, and just sew the side seams shut instead of leaving them open. I think you could put a draw string in it as well. It might work.
    That is what I thought I could do also, but I found out it isn't that easy. I have no idea how to sew the corners on the bottom. It is like sewing a box and I have no idea how to do that! *sigh*

I will take a look at those sites tomorrow. I am a little tired, totally fusterated and near breaking point. I think it is time for a cookie break. :lol: