Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need a favor from a Crescendo owner please....

Need a favor from a Crescendo owner please....

Hi-

I currently have a Janome 7700, it is almost 3 years old and things have not always gone well with it (two new motherboards, etc.) I am very interested in the new Babylock Crescendo. My question has to do with the dimensions of it...I am getting a wheeled carry case (Tutto XL) for my birthday, but don't want to spend all that money if the Crescendo won't fit...can someone please measure the Crescendo machine for me? (The dimensions are not on the website and my nearest dealer is 50 miles away!)

Thanks so much-
    Kate
    Chiara Kate

Hi Kate,

The machine is 22 1/2 (W) x 13 1/16 (H) x 11 3/16 (D) I got this info from the manual that came with the machine. I recently went to a class and was able to get my machine in my XL case. It just fit, I had to take off the sensor pen holder.

Lisa

Wow you took that thing to class, that sucker is heavy. I don't even move my dreamweaver if I don't have to. I cant forsee taking mine to class unless its an embroidery class, just too heavy to tote
    Brother XL-3500i, SQ-9050, Dreamweaver XE6200D

Thanks so much for the info, it will help me decide! Do you like the machine?
    Chiara Kate

I only have had the machine for about 6 weeks, but so far I love it. Last week went to the dealer and had a one on one class showing me the various features will have to do that again. It is heavy but my other machine is a Pfaff Hobby Grand Quilter 1200 so I guess I am use to lugging a big machine around to classes.

I have had my Crescendo since November, and absolutely love it.
    ​Nancy

Blog Entries
    Lisa, what type sewing table are you using for your Crescendo? I just recently brought the Crescendo and have been trying to get a new sewing table/cabinet. Most of the new tables have the air lift but this machine is too large.