Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help finding a link

Hi! Within the last week or so someone posted a link to Jo-Ann's regarding a pattern to make a color wheel hexagon quilt. Of course, I thought I bookmarked it but didn't :( Can someone help me please?? Thanks in advance!

Blog Entries
    thanks for the link. that's a pretty quilt

Blog Entries
    I like that a lot as well thanks for the link.

Thanks, Greenheron!! That's it!! Now, I've tried to print it but Internet Explorer kkeeps shutting down, says there's a problem with the site or a virus is possibly there. Any suggestions on how I can get this pattern?

Blog Entries
    Are you able to open pattern without printing it? If so then save to one of your files on computer. Or else highlight the entire document, use Cntrl C /then/ Cntl V /to copy & paste the entire directions to a new (blank) word document on your computer. Once you have it saved on your computer then disconnect from on line site. Open file you saved and print from only your computer. Hope that works for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Linkbeth
    Are you able to open pattern without printing it? If so then save to one of your files on computer. Or else highlight the entire document, use Cntrl C /then/ Cntl V /to copy & paste the entire directions to a new (blank) word document on your computer. Once you have it saved on your computer then disconnect from on line site. Open file you saved and print from only your computer. Hope that works for you.
    Nope, can't open the pattern either :(

Blog Entries
    humm.. I can open the pattern without any issues..so I am wondering if it's the 'virus' protection on your computer. If you have access to alternate computer, ie library or friends' they might be able to send it to you..if all else fails you can PM me and I will try to mail you a print out from mine..

Quote Originally Posted by Linkbeth
    humm.. I can open the pattern without any issues..so I am wondering if it's the 'virus' protection on your computer. If you have access to alternate computer, ie library or friends' they might be able to send it to you..if all else fails you can PM me and I will try to mail you a print out from mine..
    Thank you for your kind offer. Called my son and got it to print - used Firefox. He's going to have me set my computer so that I don't keep running into this problem.