Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help finding . . .

Need help finding . . .

A few days ago I saw information on making an expansion top for your sewing machine, but now I cannot find it. It used shelving for the top and dowels for the legs. TYIA for your help finding this. I'm almost positive it was on the Quilt Board but my search did not turn it up.

Blog Entries

Is this what you were looking for?

Acrylic sewing tables...are they worth it??

pg 2 - post #19, pg 5 - post #47, & pg 7 - post 68, all talk about making one.

I made one out of plexiglass for my old machine. I now have new machine I need to make one for it.

I'm also looking to make one for my new Topaz. HV wants about $150 for one. You can get a piece of 1/4" plexi-glass at Home Depot for around $20. I think the size was around 24" x 30" (something like that). I already made a template from my machine. I don't want mine too big. I googled how to do it. I also called a few places that cut glass. Got prices from $25 to $45 including the plexi-glass. I think I can make a table for my Topaz and one for my FW. I'm going to screw the legs on and counter sink the screw heads.