Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need help looking for new quilting machine.

Blog Entries

Need help looking for new quilting machine.

I am thinking about purchasing a new quilting machine. Right now I have a Brother CSi6000 and an Innovis 4500D. I only use my Innovis for embroidery and I really think the Brother is just to small and for some reason ever since I have purchased this machine it just does not like me. GGG! My SIL has the same machine and never has problems with it. Anyway as of right now I am looking around the $500 range. Anyone with any good suggestions. I really like the Brother Family.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Verna
    I collect Seraphim Angels!

Blog Entries
    sorry you're having trouble with the CSi6000; I have that one and it works great. if you want just a straight stitch quilting machine, try a vintage machine. they seem to be work horses.
    Nancy in western NY

PQ1500s is a popular brother for quilting, it is straight stitch only but you have you cs6000i for decorative stitching

Blog Entries
    Thank you for the info. QuiltnNan I was really frustrated with the CSi6000, it just does not like me. Now if anyone else sews on it, no problem. I just don't know. I know my SIL really likes hers, I have sewed on the 4500 but I don't want to put all the stitches on it from sewing. But it does sew like a dream.

Dolphyngyrl actually I have been looking at the PQ1500, sounds really interesting to me.
    I collect Seraphim Angels!