Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need Help Looking For A Post

I read a post earlier today about a lady who found a Grandmothers Garden Basket Quilt and was going to make more but didn't have the pattern. I was going through my books and patterns looking for a pattern and I came across one that might be the one she is looking for. For the life of me I can not find the original post.

Thanks for any help.(: :D

Blog Entries
    did your reply to her message and if so you can look it up on your page that shows posts that you posted to, was it under pictures or do you remember, do you remember her name or part of her name

Quote Originally Posted by ccb2200
    I read a post earlier today about a lady who found a Grandmothers Garden Basket Quilt and was going to make more but didn't have the pattern. I was going through my books and patterns looking for a pattern and I came across one that might be the one she is looking for. For the life of me I can not find the original post.

Is this the one..... http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-69133-1.htm

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crlyn

Good Memory :D:D:D

Thank you that is the one. I didn't reply to the post and that is why I couldn't find it.
    Thank you again.

A pleasure. :D

Quote Originally Posted by amma

Good Memory :D:D:D
    Not a good memory (actually lousy :lol: ) Amma, but I did remember this one because I thought how pretty it was.