Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need pattern for bargello cross

My friend has mentioned wanting a 36 X 60 or 72" wallhanging for his church, and showed me a poster that looked like bargello with a cream-color cross with the bargello pattern radiating from light to dark from the intersection of the cross. Any idea where I might get a pattern or some sort of suggestions? I have never made a bargello, and am relatively new to quilting although I make garments and have made several church banners.

Thanks to all

No, but I'll be watching for a response. I would like to make another set of paraments for our church too.

I like the sound of it. Hope someone finds the pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Newby0709
    I like the sound of it. Hope someone finds the pattern.
    Me too!!!

Blog Entries
    Maybe if you post a picture of it someone could figure one out for you. You know we have some genuises on this board! :)

Hi, All, someone sent me a link www.bunkhousesewing.com which has a pattern sort of like what I want. Its pattern #42,Item No. PAT-TC, and I don't mind buying it, but it doesn't seem to have as many colors as I want and I am not sure how to add more and get the effect I want. When I get the pattern I will re-issue my SOS! Thanks for all the interest. Maybe I will design something less daunting myself just to get a start on the banner program and that will get some other church members interested.

Quote Originally Posted by HIBISCUS
    Hi, All, someone sent me a link www.bunkhousesewing.com which has a pattern sort of like what I want. Its pattern #42,Item No. PAT-TC, and I don't mind buying it, but it doesn't seem to have as many colors as I want and I am not sure how to add more and get the effect I want. When I get the pattern I will re-issue my SOS! Thanks for all the interest. Maybe I will design something less daunting myself just to get a start on the banner program and that will get some other church members interested.
    thanks for sharing the link, it is beautiful

Blog Entries
    wow, I hope you find a pattern