Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Need Pattern

Need Pattern

I need a fast easy pattern for a christmas tree skirt. I have seen the tutorials for the one use the 9 degree ruler but
    I don't have one and don't have time to order one. I need to have this made soon and I have looked at some sites that were posted on here but found nothing I thought I could use.

Bdor
    o

Blog Entries
    If you have one of the larger rulers (like 24") you might fing that there is a 90 degree marking on it that you could use for the one requiring it. I'll see if I can find any other pattern ideas. Here is a link with a bunch of tree skirt patterns (free) http://www.allfreesewing.com/Tree-Skirts Good luck
    Last edited by countrydancermom; 11-08-2011 at 10:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Nothing to offer, but good luck with your time constraints! Post a pic for sure!

Blog Entries
    if you have a dresden template, you can use that. lay your 24" next to the dresden, remove the dresden and cut along the 24"... just a thought.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak THINK
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Try quiltmaker.com they had a pattern. It was in the Nov/Dec 2008. I was called Holly-Dase. I made one it turned out great.