Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: need PP pattern for alphabet and numbers

NEED HELP..I have looked and looked and finally found a pattern for the alphabet capitals.

I also need some lower case PP patterns and numbers and have been unsuccessful......does anyone know a site for these?

If so, I would be so grateful for the info.

Thanks.......MaryJane

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gal288
    Thanks, I did find those patterns and have them set aside...I am now looking for the lower case letters and numbers.......

I saw the lower case in another site and yearly dates in numbers on yet another site......didn't mark either of them.......

and now for the life of me..I can't find either one of them again.......

go figure, right?

I also scrapbook and have a Cricuit that is wonderful for letters, numbers, etc. You add Wonder Under to the back put it on the mat and run it through. Right now I am sure you can find the smaller ones, like mine, really cheap on ebay and the like (6" x 12") for people wanting to buy the newer, larger versions. The cartridges are a little expensive but I am finding they also can be found fairly cheaper with good sales. You can make whatever sizes you want up to 5" at 1/2" incriments, upper and lower case, shadows to your letters, etc.