Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Need your help in locating a posting on quilt >

Need your help in locating a posting on quilt

Need your help in locating a posting on quilt

Old 03-17-2013, 04:36 AM

Originally Posted by sancoo1 View Post
Does anyone know who it was that postested a quilt that was made with a panel in the center and I beleive it was of a wolf. It looked like a brick design around the panel with black strips sewn between the bricks. I have a panel I was wanting to use and I thought I had saved the picture but I can't find it anywhere.
Hi all,
Not sure if I should post this here, or in the Free/Pay if forward section...For a while my avatar was a picture of a wolf quilt I had made my husband. I had a lady here who had asked me where I got the panels and fabric, as she wanted to make a quilt for her son or son-in-law who loved "husky dogs". I told her where I had purchased them, and also gave her links to Ebay where some were for sale. I have recently been cleaning out some fabrics, and I found 1 panel square and the 2 coordinating sashing strips that came with it; I originally thought I had none of it left. I would be happy to send it to her, if she is still interested....problem is I don't recall who she was!!??...So, if she reads this, please pm me if you're interested...here is a pic of the panel and the fabric strips, the panel dimensions are little over 16" X 14". The 2 strips are approx. 3 1/2" X 33", excluding selvages...though I will not be cutting off selvages, sending it all as pictures shows. Also, my home is no smoking, no pets.
Maybe??
Old 03-17-2013, 04:37 AM

Default Maybe??

Hi all,
Not sure if I should post this here, or in the Free/Pay if forward section...For a while my avatar was a picture of a wolf quilt I had made my husband. I had a lady here who had asked me where I got the panels and fabric, as she wanted to make a quilt for her son or son-in-law who loved "husky dogs". I told her where I had purchased them, and also gave her links to Ebay where some were for sale. I have recently been cleaning out some fabrics, and I found 1 panel square and the 2 coordinating sashing strips that came with it; I originally thought I had none of it left. I would be happy to send it to her, if she is still interested....problem is I don't recall who she was!!??...So, if she reads this, please pm me if you're interested...here is a pic of the panel and the fabric strips, the panel dimensions are little over 16" X 14". The 2 strips are approx. 3 1/2" X 33", excluding selvages...though I will not be cutting off selvages, sending it all as pictures shows. Also, my home is no smoking, no pets.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by sancoo1 View Post
Does anyone know who it was that postested a quilt that was made with a panel in the center and I beleive it was of a wolf. It looked like a brick design around the panel with black strips sewn between the bricks. I have a panel I was wanting to use and I thought I had saved the picture but I can't find it anywhere.
Mine is appliqued, but does have log cabin blocks on one side. Being quilted now, finally.
Attached Thumbnails high-fiber-079-blog-ready.jpg  
Old 03-20-2013, 11:08 AM

If you are looking for the same pattern as Winter Quilt, the original panel for that quilt was the Wolfsong Panel. The pattern is by Lisa Moore from Quilts with a Twist in Sitka AK. Hope this helps