Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Needlecraft Sewing Machines?

  1. #1
    Super Member Candace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Outer Space
    Posts
    9,816
    Anyone have a vintage Needlecraft Sewing Machine? I've never heard of this manufacturer before and can't find anything on the net. I'm specifically looking for info on model 142-B the automatic zigzag.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1

    I had never heard of it before either. But i LOVE mine

    Quote Originally Posted by Candace View Post
    Anyone have a vintage Needlecraft Sewing Machine? I've never heard of this manufacturer before and can't find anything on the net. I'm specifically looking for info on model 142-B the automatic zigzag.

    I not sure what machine you are talking about but I love mine. I have gone through many many machines and I am still pulling out "Old faithfull" (what I call her because she is so dependable).

    I found your post because I was wondering if they still make the brand I can not find anything about Needlecraft like you.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    2

    needle craft sewing machine

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristelPoulos View Post
    I not sure what machine you are talking about but I love mine. I have gone through many many machines and I am still pulling out "Old faithfull" (what I call her because she is so dependable).

    I found your post because I was wondering if they still make the brand I can not find anything about Needlecraft like you.
    i have a needle craftdeluxe that was my mothers bought before 1951i too am looking for more info on it .an yes it is a great machine.

  4. #4
    Member colores's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Calgary Canada
    Posts
    44

    needlecraft machines

    Quote Originally Posted by lisa owens View Post
    i have a needle craftdeluxe that was my mothers bought before 1951i too am looking for more info on it .an yes it is a great machine.


    I might have one in my rental. Can you post a picture of it?

  5. #5
    Power Poster ManiacQuilter2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    11,031
    Never heard of it either??? LOVE to see a picture.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.