Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: It Never Fails

Quote Originally Posted by DOTTYMO View Post
    I read this thread and thought hope I never do that. Started some quilting and , you've quessed I did the same thing. No blood on quilt though.
    Ooohhh, so sorry to jinx you!!
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

Well, I went and got my tetanus booster today and the doctor examined the finger. She said with an injury like this, especially since the nail was penetrated twice, it will take months and months to fully heal and repair and that if the nail matrix was damaged, I may always have a little bump there. Other than that, I'm doing good, typing normally again and the pain has almost completely subsided. I still have an occasional throbbing pain in the finger, but it still hasn't quite been a week yet, so that's normal according to the doctor.
    "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, or bends with the remover to remove."

So so glad you went to the doctor.....it just sounded too nasty not to follow up on. Keep an eye on it as it heals and don't hesitate to go back if you notice anything unusual. Wishing you well !!!!!
    Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most.

Thanks! It's still tender, but feeling much better than it did a week ago!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8