Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The New Bernina 7 Series

Blog Entries

The New Bernina 7 Series

I am interested in trading in my Bernina 730 for the new Bernina 780. Has anybody seen it or had any experience of trying one hands on?

Look on youtube...I watched a video on it...looked awesome!
    LilaKay...greatgramma to Brielle Mae

Power Poster
    I wish Bernina would stop reusing the same numbers on different machines. How are people supposed to know which machine is made when? They least the could do is add a letter after the number? I haven't seen the newest one I don't think but how would I tell anyway.

I agree with Tartan. I have both the vintage 830 and the new 830 and it's kind of a pain!! I'm set to take in my 830 AGAIN for service (I forget if this makes 6 or 7 times in 1 1/2 years) so I hope these machines don't have the kinks of the 8 series.

I haven't seen them yet but have heard about them. I also have a 730 but since I have a long arm not sure if it will be worth it for me for the extra throat space. I do believe that they will also have the (not sure what they call it) dual/even feed which would be great. My mom has the new 830 and I love that feature. I will have to look out for information.