Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Brother V Series Dreamweaver machine

Banned

New Brother V Series Dreamweaver machine

This machine looks so awesome, 11" throat! I am wondering if anyone is getting one. I so want one, but haven't given in yet.

I already own the Bernina 830, but this looks like a sweet machine.

sounds great but I have the Designer SE and Diamond-no more toys for me.and a babylock quilter's choice pro.
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/Upnorthcrafter

I'm not getting one but I love my babylock espire, brother makes a nice machine. I can dream about them though

I wonder what it's going to cost... I've already got a Brother embroidery machine that collects dust... I think my embroidering days have ended. I should trade it in and put it towards something else maybe....

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarn or Fabric View Post
    I wonder what it's going to cost... I've already got a Brother embroidery machine that collects dust... I think my embroidering days have ended. I should trade it in and put it towards something else maybe....

I was quoted $3199.00 plus tax. Not too bad. do you think it oculd be put on a frame if you wanted to do frame quilting?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tezell0801 View Post
    I was quoted $3199.00 plus tax. Not too bad. do you think it oculd be put on a frame if you wanted to do frame quilting?
    I was expecting them to be more expensive based on the Quattro's cost. Was that price for the 3 in 1 Dreamweaver. They all look so "dreamy"!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanamoms View Post
    I was expecting them to be more expensive based on the Quattro's cost. Was that price for the 3 in 1 Dreamweaver. They all look so "dreamy"!!

Mp, that price was for the Sew/Quilting machine. The 3 in 1 was 4999.00 intor special, going up to 7999.00 after the intor special goes off. Ouch! Much more of an expense. They do look awesome. I am so tempted.

Don't know that I would be able to acquire the machine, but just went to the Brother web site to check it out and the video is really, really well done. One of the best advertising concepts I have seen in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by wolph33 View Post
    sounds great but I have the Designer SE and Diamond-no more toys for me.and a babylock quilter's choice pro.
    Wolph do you not LOVE that Quilter's Pro? I have one and I bless the designer who put so much thought into the useability of the machine. I am doing FMQ right now using a crewlwork bedspread that I bordered and sandwiched. The linen is slippery stuff but the Quilter's Pro is handling it like a dream!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast