Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: New Category

I am new to using message boards, but I love this idea. Photos would be great!

I completely agree pictures would be great. As someone said new ideas and also help those like me stuck at the intermediate level progress in methods. :D

Great idea. Love to see other people's work and color combos.

Pictures would be way fun!!! :D

I would love to see pictures of quilts and what others are doing. I am relatively new to quilting.

I think having pictures would be really nice. I am proud of my piecing and would like to see things others have done.
    Having fun learning to quilt. Yes, it is so much fun, wish I had tried it years ago!

I love seeing other people's workspaces - gives me ideas to organize. It is fun seeing how we all arrange things. Pictures of works completed or works in progess - all fun to look at and all inspiring! This is my first post.[ How do you ladies set up the images etc. when using this group?
    Cheryl Hite
    W.Henrietta, NY

count me in I'd love to see the ladies work

I would love a place to see quilts and pickup new ideas for quilt patterns including some instructions. I am a scrap quilter, beginner-intermediate, but learning more and more all the time. This is a good idea, especially from some of you who have found some favorites. :-) Kathy

I think it is great. I love to see what other quilts everyone has done. To see everyones creations. Quilts have a way of telling about each individual. What their creative minds and hands can produce.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast