Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: New Fusion, New Quilter

So I just bought a Fusion from HandiQuilter and am wondering if anyone knows of a centrally located reference guide for what needles to use with what threads (top or bottom).

Does anyone have any insights?

Thanks,
    Marcia

Banned
    The Superior Threads website (www.superiorthreads.com) has an on line reference chart for thread and needles. When you get to their site, click the education button and then reference guides.

Thanks-- that really helped!! I found the chart that answered the questions that I have easily!!

Marcia

I also just bought a new Fusion - moving up from my Handiquilter 16. I have found that the Glide thread works best of all and almost never needs the tension adjusted once you find the best tension for it. I also use it in the bobbin or use magnaglide prewound bobbins.

Quote Originally Posted by marcialb
    So I just bought a Fusion from HandiQuilter and am wondering if anyone knows of a centrally located reference guide for what needles to use with what threads (top or bottom).

Does anyone have any insights?

Thanks,
    Marcia