Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: NEW TO THE GROUP

Hi, I am new to the group and have some questions about sewing machines. I have been looking at a Brothers Embroidrey Machine Innovis 950D. I was wondering how many people have this machine and how do you like it. Is it worth spending the money to have a machine that is priced over a thousand dollars? I am new to sewing and wanted a machine that sews and embroidrey. Do you have any information on this machine? Thank you in advance for all your help.

Blog Entries
    Hello from West Virginia and Welcome to the group
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    hello and welcome from Tennessee

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome from California! I have In-novis 1000 and I love it. I am not sure what your machine does, but I can tell you that I enjoy mine.

Blog Entries
    Hello, and welcome from Idaho!

welcome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by deedove
    Hi, I am new to the group and have some questions about sewing machines. I have been looking at a Brothers Embroidrey Machine Innovis 950D. I was wondering how many people have this machine and how do you like it. Is it worth spending the money to have a machine that is priced over a thousand dollars? I am new to sewing and wanted a machine that sews and embroidrey. Do you have any information on this machine? Thank you in advance for all your help.
    Once you know for sure, that you realy like sewing or quilting, I think a good sew. machine is worth the price.

Think about what you would like to use it for, are you going to use all the features that your machine has to offer.

The more things you are able to do with it, the more possibillities you have. Which will open a whole new window for you. But it's not worth a penny, should you decide, that sewing or quilting is not your passion.

Blog Entries
    Hello and Welcome to the board :D:D:D
    Try doing a search here on this machine, or embroidery machines in general. Lots of info here to read :wink:

Welcome to the board from Southern California!!!!

Loving,

Thank you so much for the good advice. I can see it would be worth my while to invest into a good machine. I feel that this machine will be the one for me. I will be able to take classes and learn alot about what the machine will do. And then watch me go. :-D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast