Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: new info on oveerworked Walmart fabric

cjr
    While doing errands today stopped at Walmart. Went back to craft area. I found a nice lady stocking shelves, & interrupted her. I asked if Wm is bringing back fabric. Due to millions of requests fabric is coming back the end of June, at leAST in the store closest to me - Spring mountain & Rainbow in Las Vegas NV. I spread my buying around, but have bought fabric there on occassion. Sometimes you need something at an odd hour of the day. our LQS close at 5 or 6PM.

I also noticed they have many more precut pkgs then they have had in a long time.

We shall see what happens and what kind of quality they will have.

I hope so...I don't buy too much from there but they did carry certain things that weren't found anywhere else like those big monarch butterfly pillows.

I love the fabric at our walmart it is very nice buy there all the time.They did not pull our fabric there we got more in.

Good to hear.

I was just in Ohio and their walmart clearanced all the fabric about a month ago but had more this time mostly kids novelty prints the lady said she hoped that it was coming back she said they keep receiving shipments of fabric it was nice fabric a lot of spongebob, peace signs and other kids popular prints.

Only one of four Wal-Mart's close to me sell fabric(used to have fabric in three of them). I'll be watching them to see what they do.

Blog Entries
    This is GREAT news :D:D:D

I never cared for Walmart fabric but a woman I made some baby quilts for just loved it and she would buy it and I would make her quilts she will be happy they might bring back fabric. It was nice to run in there and get a notion you needed quick. and the pillow forms were a great price

Banned
    Blog Entries
    just search this forums for "WALMART FABRIC" and you will see thousands of replies on this topic....it is getting old already and the fabric has not even arrived....

it also will NOT be in all WM stores!