Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
New Joy quilting frame >

New Joy quilting frame

New Joy quilting frame

Old 10-04-2012, 07:13 AM

Default New Joy quilting frame

Does anyone know anything about the New Joy company? I have a New Joy quilting frame that I purchased from a casual acquaintance last year. I had it set up to the mid size, and now I have decided I want to extend it to the largest size. It seems I do not have enough pieces to extend all the fabric bars, so I thought I could check with the company to see if I can purchase extra pieces. I have emailed and called to leave a voice mail, but have not heard back from them. I contacted a LQS near me that was listed as handling this type of frame, but was told they don't handle them anymore, and the gentleman I talked to thought they went out of business. I can still bring up the website, so if they are out of business, they haven't deleted their website. Does anyone have any ideas, or know where I can purchase extra bar extenders, or have any to sell? Thanks so much-this is a great site for help!
Old 10-15-2012, 06:49 AM

Default New Joy quilting frame

Originally Posted by Tammi M View Post
Does anyone know anything about the New Joy company? I have a New Joy quilting frame that I purchased from a casual acquaintance last year. I had it set up to the mid size, and now I have decided I want to extend it to the largest size. It seems I do not have enough pieces to extend all the fabric bars, so I thought I could check with the company to see if I can purchase extra pieces. I have emailed and called to leave a voice mail, but have not heard back from them. I contacted a LQS near me that was listed as handling this type of frame, but was told they don't handle them anymore, and the gentleman I talked to thought they went out of business. I can still bring up the website, so if they are out of business, they haven't deleted their website. Does anyone have any ideas, or know where I can purchase extra bar extenders, or have any to sell? Thanks so much-this is a great site for help!
Email Support Department

[email protected]

NewJoy Quilting Products
Phoenix, Arizona

Phone: 480-283-7334
Old 10-25-2012, 10:48 AM

I know that they are no longer selling or manufacturing the Gold Standard frame. I believe they are still selling the Magic. I am trying to sell a Gold Standard, in the Phoenix area!