Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: New member???

Welcome from sunny California you will become addicted just as the rest of us have. We really become a large extended family that share our joys and troubles as well. Sometimes it's a quilting issue that we can help with, but other times it's just a kind word of approval or encouragement that we can provide. Also sometimes it's a laugh that takes the sting of the day away; often it's all of the above. Welcome

Welcome from Lakeland Georgia,which right now is being pounded by TS FAY. You will love this site. Wonderful people. We have fun. Like the ugly material contest which I got fist and second place. :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't think I have lost my mind but it is wonderful to be the winner.
    Bill'sBonBon

Welcome from another newbie from California.

Welcome from sunny Central Florida...Today is our first sunshine since Monday. Soon you will feel such warmth and sisterhood ( a couple of brothers as well) on this site and again welcome aboard...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3