Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New type ironing board!

Blog Entries
    http://ihaveanotion.blogspot.com/200...rnational.html

It's always something new isn't it? :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    :shock: :shock: Probably waaay out of my price range...but a nice board :D :D :D

It was worth reading just for the way the blogger can tell a tale!!! 8) :lol: :lol: 8)

That's wild!

I liked the scissor man's apron, too.

Banned
    Thanks for visiting my blog :) It is an expensive Ironing Board....but I am in love with it. I don't really think everyone needs one of these....but it is like having a red sports car for some people.

Please feel free to come back and visit anytime. I love comments and really apprecaite hearing your thoughts on any sewing notions you have that you like or don't and why.

Smiles,
    Kelly
    www.IHaveANotion.blogspot.com

Blog Entries
    I have ordered from Kelly several times and the customer service is excellent. I think she IS the customer service. No affiliation, just a happy customer. :D

Blog Entries
    LOL! I started reading that blog with a glass of wine in hand, dh asleep, and dd away for the evening. How appropriate!

Have seen this type of ironing board demonstrated at Sam's Club. I don't think anyone purchased it, though, as it was after the crash of the economy. I would love to have one, but haven't been able to justify the cost in relation to the amount of time I spend ironing (even on quilting projects!).

Banned
    I'm the same way....but before I get too much older I'm going to have something like that....just to treat myself to something special. I also want my toe ring to have a diamond before I die. Strange bucket list....but there is something so "out there" about wearing diamonds on your toes....it makes me laugh just to think about it.

Smiles,
    Kelly

Oh my goodness....how I hate ironing....I didn't even have an ironing board till I started sewing more. { I used the kitchen table with a towel} My mother made me iron my clothes when I was 10....No I don't want one.....I love wrinkly cotton, matches the rest of me :lol:

Blog Entries
    I'd like it, but no one has mentioned the price yet. do you think it's the equivalent of diamonds on your toes? (great whacky idea, by the way)
    Anyway, since I live in Ireland, the shipping would probably double the price! It would still be nice to know, though.

Banned
    that's nice, but way beyond my pocketbook i bet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast