Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: new way to cut a quilt

Blog Entries
    Has anyone tried the quilt cut 2 cutting system? If so, what do you think of it?

Why don't you try doing a search using the search feature above. There have been many threads about it.

Hi Linda, a big welcome from Texas. Glad you joined us. I'm new here too, so still working my way around the forum to find everything. The search is pretty good at finding specific things. There's tons of pictures and explanations for just about all popular quilting subjects. When you open a thread, notice the "Bookmark" just above it. When you find a subject you want to keep for personal quick reference, press Bookmark and a blank will come up to enter whatever you want to call it. Mark it as "No" to keep it personal. This feature is so convenient. I'll go check out the "quilt cut 2 cutting system" because I haven't heard of it. See you around!

I know several ladies who use them and like them. They spent a lot of money on these and after watching the demo, it also interests me. My friend who has one, says that it saves a lot of time. Easy to move the cutter to make angle for diamonds and triangles as well as more accurate cutting.

Blog Entries
    My husband bought me one for xmas and was wondering how well it works. I have a bad shoulder and he thought it would help me. Thanks so much for the reply

Blog Entries
    There's been several threads in the last week about this.

Blog Entries
    I love mine, it works freely well

great to hear

Blog Entries
    had one and sold it. the lines on the matt are in gold and i just couldn't see them. you can buy lots of new rulers and rotary blades for its price and still have lots left over for fabric.