Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Year Project!?

Blog Entries

Smile New Year Project!?

What was your project that you wanted to start beginning of this year '11 and still haven't done yet?

Just last week I realized that I still haven't started my bargello, I so wanted to do beginning of this year. I got the fabrics and all, just haven't gotten around yet. (No way, not enough time!)

With the holidays approaching soooo very soon, it will have to wait until next year!

So I hope in Jan. '12 to get to start my very first bargello, finally!

Now, what was your project, that you really wanted to do and it still had to wait a whole year? ☺
    ♥♥♥ Loving Mama ♥♥♥

If life gives you scraps, make an angel quilt out of it!

I wanted to do a Kaleidascope (sp?) and have the center pieces cut, but decided to get all my UFO's finished first. Hasn't happened yet, but I'm hopeful for the beginning of 2012!
    Shirls

Wanted to get my grandson's quilt done with appliqued fleur de lis on it. Have it started and hope to have completed by December 31.

I bought fabric to make a 'Hankie' quilt or wall hangings using my grandmother's hankies. Fabric washed and ironed and still hanging there :-( ..... maybe 2011.

I have enough Batiks to make myself a throw for my couch. I've been saving and collecting for a while. That is what I'd like to get done first in the new year!
    Carrie, Queen of the Seam Rippers!

Quote Originally Posted by jamsbuying View Post
    I bought fabric to make a 'Hankie' quilt or wall hangings using my grandmother's hankies. Fabric washed and ironed and still hanging there :-( ..... maybe 2011.
    I have been collecting hankies for this same thing!!!! Good luck to both of us!
    Shirls

I was going to do three Civil War period quilts. Started collecting fabric in 2010. I am still collecting fabric but nothing started. Just no time to start. Hoping to start in March of 2012.

Blog Entries
    !New Years Resolution: finish UFOs!

Blog Entries
    I wanted to start on Hearts and Gizzards aka Dutch Windmill but committed to finishing UFOs first. Only 1 UFO was completed this year (celebrated by starting something else, not Hearts and Gizzards) and 1 at the LAQ.

At this rate 2012 is not looking good either! (Is this sad face big enough?)
    Fraew

"I don't buy vintage quilts. By the time I finish the quilts I've started they've already become antiques." ~ Mark Lipinski
    Link to my albums: http://www.quiltingboard.com/members...85-albums.html

I wanted to finish a scotty dog quilt for my grandson's toddler bed-maybe next year.

Pat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast