Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Years quilting resolution

My New Years resolution is to lose 100lb---- of fabric by using up my stash! What is your resolution?

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    I could use that same one!

HAHAHAHAHA That is so funny!! At first glance I thought WOW that is an AMAZING goal but even when I finished reading your sentence it is STILL an amazing goal!!!

Since I found out I was expecting, I have used A LOT of fabric out of my stash! You know you are dwindling when your husband says to you, "where is all your fabric going?" hahaha!!

Thank you for the laugh - that was really too funny - & it is a reasonable News Years Resolution

Mine should be to gain 100 lbs of fabric for my stash. I cut it for projects as I get it. ERRRRRRR This is why I have so many unfinished projects (UFO's) lol I made a free tripod page to keep track of all my projects that are cut and ready to be put together This way I'll remember them if they happen to go missing in the sewing room. LMBO :)

Great resolution. My problem (just like my weight) I gain more than I lose. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Super Member fleurdelisquilts.com's Avatar
    Hmmm, this is a hard one. I guess my resolution needs to be to work on improving my FMQ. I've mastered stippling and get lots of compliments but it's time to take it up a notch!

Blog Entries
    Great idea! How many yards would 100 lbs be?? How many quilts??

Too funny. But oh so true. My fabric is in plastic drawers that are falling apart from the weight. And plastic bins and just...everywhere. LOL. My resolution is to finish UFO's and use up stash. Glad it isn't NY yet as I just ordered more fabric today.

I could stand to loose 100 pounds of fabric and weight. I am going to be stash bust after the first of the years. I plan to only buy fabric that I need to complete a project.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast