Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: New Year's resalutions........2011

Once xmas is over what quilting goals are you setting for the new year? My goal is to get my quilting pattern book published and going to dedicate it to the wonderful quilters on the quilting board.

Get my fun quilter up and running and get some Linus quilts quilted and on their way!! Sew, Quilt, Sew and more quilt!!!!

Use up most of my stash before purchasing any more fabric, and try to donate something I make at least once a month. Oh yeah, start to use up some of the 6 boxes of scraps for projects.

To finish a table topper I started in class. Make three more rag quilts for GK and design (hopefully) and make a memory quilt for my Stepson's 50th. Also potholders for DIL's next Christmas and some pillowcases for every season for GK's. Phew!!!! Not ambitious...hope they don't all end up in the UFO pile!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deborah12687
    Once xmas is over what quilting goals are you setting for the new year? My goal is to get my quilting pattern book published and going to dedicate it to the wonderful quilters on the quilting board.
    Oh, forgot, Good Luck with the book. Good for you!!!!

Banned
    good luck with the book... and I will be sewing 4 projects for the shops and at some point my resolution is to get some of my UFO done. but probably not.

I probably should finish more of what I have started. New ideas continue to dance in my head, but, now that I have a machine quilt floor frame, I need to get more tops quilted, so I have actual quilts, & ready & waiting, should need or desire arrive! Such a lovely to pass the time, & keep us sane, our quilting, isn't it!

Start a quilt kit with my BFF and my Aunt which we all purchased kits to make together , cough cough clears throat....two years ago, they are also both members of our board here. Plus many more projects.

Good luck with the book, how exciting.

Mine is to use up all my scraps...so many pieces!!! :roll:

I'm going to start the New Year off working on my time management. I really need manage my time better and get in the sewing room more. I keep saying I'm not going to buy anymore fabric until I get stuff used that I have. Well I better get to using the stuff I have. So sewing more is on my ajenda.
    :thumbup:

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast