Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Years Resolution

New Years Resolution

My New Years resolution is to complete all my unfinished projects that have been sitting around for way too long.

Me too. My quilting DD has threatened me with bodily harm if I start something new before finishing at least a couple of UFOs.

I am also going to finish my 2 ufo
    before starting a new one. i will i will
    ha ha

I resolve to complete quilt I started for ME 2 years ago, I did work on it once or twice in 2011 but things for others seemed to be more important
    Terryl, AKA Ya-Ya

I have learned not to make New Year Resolutions because I never follow thru..LOL I'd rather just make myself a promise to finish up what I've started before I start something new....I think it must just be a psycological thing to break "resolutions". hahahaha
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue

Blog Entries
    I'm going to reorganize my sewing room

I like Rosewood9's idea, I am in dire need of organization.

I prefer to call then New Year's goals. I am in the process of organizing and clearing out the clutter in my sewing/craft room. Just going to take a little area at a time so as to give myself time to actually work on some UFO's (and maybe a little something new here and there). There is a thread on here where others are talking about finishing UFO's in 2012 too. I just have to figure out how to post my pictures when I finish them. I tried posting pictures yesterday but it looks like the size is too big and I don't know how to resize them to be able to upload them here. Before the board changed, I was able to post so I've got to see what is different now. That's on my list of "goals" too.
    Ginny B

I decided to do this before Christmas. My last UFO is waiting for the binding to be put on! I am going to make it! HIP HIP HOORAY!

I have three projects in my head waiting to be started when that binding gets sewn on!

Blog Entries
    I am going in the attic and taking out all my sewing stuff.... putting my quilts in my cedar crest and the big old trunk that looks like a pirate's trunk is going to my sister............. and a sewing machine in cabinet that is my pink brother machine is going to her.. She is all about pinks so I am gifting it to her.... and then my grammy's treadle is coming in from garage, cobwebs and all in the dining room.... i will put her on cardboard and clean her in here or she will never get here.
    Squirrelly Shirley

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast