Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Newest Purchases

I have been shopping online @ Fabrics.com and have come up with some cute fabrics for children. I found Dick and Jane, Candyland, Thomas the Train.................. I am so inspired to get going on my creating of childrens quilts. My daughter wanted me to create a couple of her teacher's conference next April and she requested a child's theme. She said over the years they have had a lot of gift cards and cute little basket arrangement for the ladies but nothing with a baby or child's theme. Well, MOM is going to sew, sew, sew this winter and hopefully come up with some neat ideas for the raffles. I will post the pictures on the board when I get going. In the meantime, I am creating for Christmas. The board has so many great pictures of creations by everyone. Great works of art.

Blog Entries
    Good for you-sometimes, just the right fabric will really inspire me to get going - especially, when I seem to have lost the drive! Can't wait to see all the loot!

Blog Entries
    that is so nice of you to make the quilts for the children for your daughters teacher conference

I can't wait to see them

Craftybear

Quote Originally Posted by Quilt4Me
    I have been shopping online @ Fabrics.com and have come up with some cute fabrics for children. I found Dick and Jane, Candyland, Thomas the Train.................. I am so inspired to get going on my creating of childrens quilts. My daughter wanted me to create a couple of her teacher's conference next April and she requested a child's theme. She said over the years they have had a lot of gift cards and cute little basket arrangement for the ladies but nothing with a baby or child's theme. Well, MOM is going to sew, sew, sew this winter and hopefully come up with some neat ideas for the raffles. I will post the pictures on the board when I get going. In the meantime, I am creating for Christmas. The board has so many great pictures of creations by everyone. Great works of art.

That is nice