Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Newsletter

I have not gotten the Konstantin newsletter for a long time... Is anybody else missing it... I don't know if somehow I was unsubscribed or if there is another problem... I really miss it.. Quilter 1234

I just read another post about this recently - the newsletter has been suspended for now as he has a some big stuff going on at work, etc. right now.

Blog Entries
    Admin would love to hear from anybody willing to volunteer their help writing articles for the newsletter. He has promised that authors will retain their copyrights to the articles they write, illustrations that might go with, directions, designs, etc.

If you're interested, drop him a PM.

I have no difficulty with the newsletter, comes every week no problem...My question is when he tells us how to do stuff there are no pics. I can read but I still need pics/illustrations to keep my thinking in line with the ideas being presented...May you could let him know cos I'm terrible about repeating myself.
    Thanx!
    Mfre

Patice,
    are there suggestions for newsletter articles? I'd love to help out but wouldn't know where to start.

I received Konstantin's newsletter on Friday, 9/26.

bj
    I received one recently (don't remember which day last week) that was authored by sondray. The topic was trapunto. She did a very nice job with it.

You're right! Good job Sondray!!! I didn't even know what Trapunto was until I read that newsletter.

Barb

I was getting newsletters regularly until about 2 weeks ago when :evil: :evil: :evil: my PC crashed. Took my son 10 1/2 hours to get me back in business. When that happened I e-mailed Konstantin to let him know what had happened and I just received the 9-26-08 message plus about 2-3 before that so maybe it would be a good idea to send him an e-mail.

I'm still getting the newletter regularly. The last one (9/26/08) was on blocks of different sizes. Good info. I just love the last part where we can tap into what's on the board.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast