Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: No Pictures

Blog Entries
    Why can't I see pictures? all post open up, but no pictures will come up on the post or avatars.

My favorite place in the world is Lake Erie Region USA
    Blog Entries
    don't know but you could ask the admin ?

sometimes mine is slow to appear
    have you tried shutting down your computer and starting over? like rethreading our machines that fixes a lot of problems

Blog Entries
    Try clicking the refresh button. That's what I often have to do.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kathy
    sometimes mine is slow to appear
    have you tried shutting down your computer and starting over? like rethreading our machines that fixes a lot of problems
    Thanks, just shut down and restarted and all working now.

I tried posting a reply on another thread - after hitting "send" it just sat there with the progress bar about a third of the way across so I left the room to make toast. When I returned my reply was still "sending". Did an escape to stop it then hit "send" again & it went as normal. Except...my avatar was missing. I went to My Profile & clicked on "Update Avatar" & my picture appeared on my messsage! So now I'm going to do a restart...I've been having to do that when the board gets slooow!!

Quote Originally Posted by texpat45
    I tried posting a reply on another thread - after hitting "send" it just sat there with the progress bar about a third of the way across so I left the room to make toast. When I returned my reply was still "sending". Did an escape to stop it then hit "send" again & it went as normal. Except...my avatar was missing. I went to My Profile & clicked on "Update Avatar" & my picture appeared on my messsage! So now I'm going to do a restart...I've been having to do that when the board gets slooow!!
    Same thing happened to me. I left the room and came back and hit send again and it took maybe 2 seconds. Sending this and going to do a restart.