Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Northwest Quilter's Show

Northwest Quilter's Show

Anyone going to the Northwest's Quilt show in Portland Or next weekend? It's going to be great!
    http://lyndaswhoknew.blogspot.com/

I only wish. I have family in that area but I reside in Texas now. That's too much of a road trip with $4/gal gas. LOL Have fun when you go.

Blog Entries
    Third try to post - hopefully it works this time ...

I am hoping to go to that show. There is a show at the community center in Milwaukie this weekend. I think both of them, and one more, are part of a "show hop" in the Portland area. I missed them all last year and am hoping to go to them this year.

Quote Originally Posted by w7sue View Post
    Third try to post - hopefully it works this time ...

I am hoping to go to that show. There is a show at the community center in Milwaukie this weekend. I think both of them, and one more, are part of a "show hop" in the Portland area. I missed them all last year and am hoping to go to them this year.
    I went to the Airing of the Quilts in Milwaukie yesterday! It was my first time going to that show, and I didn't expect much. My purpose for going up there was to see Pantovision on the Innova in the vendor booths. But I was pleasantly surprised. The show was larger than I expected, and there were lots of wonderful quilts. And the demos were fantastic! I'll probably go to the NW Quilters show too, but haven't made definite plans yet.