Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Now where do I go?

Glad to have been able to help!!!!! I might have to order some of that too, its gorgeous!!! :D

It's on sale, too! Can't wait for it to come. I put on themiddle border this AM, and now I just have to wait for the red. I am such a red girl :D Now to put the back together and make a couple of labels.... the end is in sight!

going to choteau on friday they carry alot of moda i will check

Quote Originally Posted by callmemolly
    It's on sale, too! Can't wait for it to come. I put on themiddle border this AM, and now I just have to wait for the red. I am such a red girl :D Now to put the back together and make a couple of labels.... the end is in sight!

Glad you found it, and I love your tumbling blocks!!!!

The tumbling block quilt needs to be credited to my niece for the inspiration and the fun fabrics (there are 72 different kinds in that quilt!). There is one block that has a black tumbling block, so it looks like there is a stor in the quilt. I made it for my Granddaughter who is very "artsy" and named it "Step out of your box and shine like a star". Glad you liked it!

tirnhi, did you check out the Timeless Treasures website for the fabric that you can't find? I saw on their website that they have a phone number. Maybe they could help you in your search???

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2