Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Octi-Hoop, Creative Feet

Does anyone out there have the above - how do you like it, do you use it alot, what else can you tell me about it?
    Thanks

I saw the creative feet at the Novi Sewing Expo, but was undecided so I didn't buy. I am going to buy the satin stitch foot, hopefully at the Houston Quilt Show. I emailed the co. & they told me that there is a 30 day return policy.

i had creative feet and i thought i would use them, but i only used them once and ended up taking a loss and selling them. now i think twice and make sure i can't do the job with what i have before i buy any specialty feet.

If you're not using the feet, I'm here to help you learn more so you can start using them. :)

no, we drove to the next state to have a hands on demo, and discovered it does NOT work on any straight machine. My bed was too small and the stability was not good at all. We thought that the shop really did NOT know that much about the product because after coming back home, I viewed the video again and several steps were left out when we tried it out................it was a great idea, but just didn't work.....

Quote Originally Posted by clarerowley
    If you're not using the feet, I'm here to help you learn more so you can start using them. :)

Blog Entries
    I watched the vidio for no more hand stitching the binding.